IB Travel Request

Information for Inbound Students and Host Parents

Travel During Exchange

Inbound exchange students are only permitted to travel during the exchange in Florida under the following conditions:
• Student possesses a letter from natural parents authorizing travel (the Travel Authorization Form, signed by parents prior to arrival, suffices for this)
• School is not in session (exceptions: school-sponsored trip or Rotary-sponsored trip)
• The following information is provided in advance and verified by a Host Parent USING the Travel Request form (below):
   1. Where the student is going
  2. When the student is leaving and returning
  3. Who the student is traveling with
  4. What means of transportation are being used
  5. Where the student will be staying (name, address, and phone number)

Fill out my online form.
Skip to content