Aug 11-13, 2023
Arrival Friday 4:00 pm
Departure Sunday 3:00 pm
Montgomery Conference Center
88 SE 75th Street
Starke, FL 32091
Students should contact their club counselor to arrange transportation
What to Bring?
There is no cost to you for this weekend.
Meals, a bed, linens, towels, and a pillow are provided.
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, medication etc.
- Casual clothes – do NOT bring your Rotary blazer.
- Sneakers or tennis shoes – flip-flops are OK too, but you may need sneakers for some activities
- Your business cards and pins to trade, if you like
- IMPORTANT: Your official documentation for us to validate – this means.
your passport all related forms (DS-2019 etc.)
your airline tickets or printed itinerary with return flight information.
- ALSO IMPORTANT: Your Rotary ID card and your insurance ID card.
If you have any questions about the orientation, please check with your District Youth Exchange Chairperson.
- Emergency fund money
We all look forward to seeing you!